Why I like the lake over the ocean. First lets look at the ocean:
- Sand gets where it isn’t supposed to be…not fun.
- Chaffing – see above.
- Sand…oh wait we’ve covered that.
- I’m white – I burn.
- People let their kids run all over our blankets…again we’re at the sand thing.
- I get bored…waves look the same after a while.
- Waves knock me over.
- Sleeping gets old…even for me.
- Jelly Fish
Now the lake:
- I sleep when I want to sleep, I ski when I want to ski, I swim when I want to swim…and boats have built in coolers, radios, etc.
- I can fish.
- The waters not clear….what I can’t see won’t hurt me.
- If someone messes up my relaxation it’s my fault…I brought them.
- The house is up the hill with all it entails….A/C, toilet, fridge.
- Trees provide shade – I don’t burn.
Yet the wife likes the ocean…so that usually wins.